I want to apologize for my inactivity lately. I’m currently taking four college-level courses, working an internship at a literary magazine, working another job, taking a creative writing class at Storyville, and working on editing jobs. I know I made another commitment by starting this blog, but I need to sit back and post less frequently. This includes the writing journal updates. I will be making a list of future posts to look out for, and I can’t promise when the first one will show up or if they’ll be in that order. Right now, my goal is two journal updates and one regular post a month. My classes come first, but this blog is still important to me. I appreciate your patience and understanding.
Future posts to look out for:
1. Review of Out of Water by Sarah Read
2. Why You Should Hire an Editor
3. Should I Go to Grad School for Creative Writing?
4. Things You Can Do with a Creative Writing Degree
5. Review of The Hunger by Alma Katsu
6. Untitled Interview
7. Products to Soothe Anxiety
Once again, thank you for your patience in this difficult time.